We, the Health & Social Team exist to assist Taku River Tlingit First Nation Citizens , families, and the community to live in wellness by working with them to provide programs and services that promote healing and strengthen culture.
- Healthy lifestyle & Diabetes prevention workshops
- Tuesday & Thursday Community Lunches – Deb Wesley, Cook
- Diabetes Prevention Materials: Books, Guides, Recipes
- Food Fish -Wild Salmon from Taku River
- Medical Travel
- First Nation Health Benefits
- Food Bank, In conjunction with the Whitehorse Food Bank – Gunalcheesh to A-1 for donating delivery services!
- Meals on Wheels – Gunalcheesh to the Volunteer coordinators and cooks and bakers at the Comfortable Pew Meals on Wheels Kitchen!
- Home Care Services – Staffed by Ruth Ward and Greta Thorlakson
Administrative Assistant, Health & Social Department
250-651-7900 ext. 310